The melotone system is a part of the wallbox2mp3 project but dedicated to the wallbox working with a timer . It operates with Solotone , Melodylane but also with other music systems including a timer. Please contact us if you have a doubt. Obviously we only supply the melotone system ; solotone and melodylane are not included.
The Solotone / Melody Lane wallbox are not included !
Please take care that the picture is for purpose only,if you want to place the melotone inside a solotone,you'll have to replace the integrated speacker by a smaller one or you won't be able to close it as the speacker is to big for that.You can also place it outside of the solotone if you want to keep its integrity
To see it operating,please take a look at the youtube video below
The thirst wallbox2mp3 systems are ready ! The Melotone is a part of them but dedicated to the Solotone and Melotone.We’ve officially launch them on the famous event ” Rock around the Jukebox ” of Rosemalen that is certainly the best jukebox event in Europe.
The Melotone kit recreates the original operating conditions of your Wallbox Solotone and Melody Lane.In less than an hour you will have achieved the installation of the kit and you'll be able to enjoy long hours of music you have loaded in a simple SD card. The music will start after introducing a coin of 5 cents (nickel)
Kit contents :
- Electronic management board
- link cable PCB / Wallbox (1.5m)
- 5 volt supply for the card and the wallbox
Please check our other items. We've also released a universal wallbox2mp3 , A Packard2mp3 dedicated to Packard Pla-Mor and Buckley Music Box and a DEC2mp3 dedicated to Seeburg DEC wallbox systems.
A built in mp3 player, everything is in the box
A built in stereo audio amplifier
- Emulator complete and autonomous, with its own audio mp3 decoder chip to operate
- Built in Audio Amplifier, it can be directly connected to the speackers of your wallbox if it provides some or any other without requiring an external amplifier.
- Built in jack connector, allowing to be connected to an amplified speakers, a stereo system or a Bluetooth transmitter ...
- Programmable random music, if you do not make a selection during a given time, the wallbox can play random music.
- Creating your music selection is simplified thanks to the free wallbox2mp3 application that supports Windows, Mac and Linux. - Easy Configuration owing to the free software provided
- The wiring can be done without modifying your consolette .
- A 220V / 110V power adapter 5V (UK,US or EU plug on demand)
- The user manual (to download)
- The software Wallbox2mp3 (to download)
What you'll also need and we don't provide :
- Just A small set of tools (screwdriver, wire stripper, wire cutter)
- A SD card
A melotone operating in a melody lane,another one operating in a solotone ,last a Packard2mp3 mounted in a Packard Pla-mor ( sorry,this video is in french,we're going to rapidly do a better one in english and the system is our protoype that works exactly the same way,we're going to update it this week ) :
A Packard2mp3 mounted inside a Buckley music box
( sorry,this video is in french,we're going to rapidly do a better one in english and a specific one for solotone and melody lane ) :